Help Addiction Recovery Center – Call (626) 602-2966 Now!
Drug Addiction Rehab Treatment
Drug addiction destroys lives and makes people feel trapped by humiliation and guilt. It also tests how much anguish one person can withstand. However, at the center’s drug addiction rehab there are trained clinicians who know that drug addiction can be overcome. They will assist users so they can overcome drug dependency. It’s been medically established that drug abuse is an illness that must be treated with the same medical scrutiny as heart disease. The center’s exceptional experts specialize in drug treatments so that every patient receives the best level of care.
The CDC reports that In 2018, 67,367 Americans died from drug overdoses. It was a slight 4.1 percent decline from 2017. However, opioids continued to dominate as the cause of overdose deaths. The rate of drug overdose deaths involving synthetic opioids such as fentanyl, fentanyl analogs and tramadol increased from 9 per 100,000 people in 2017 to 9.9 in 2018.
What’s Substance Addiction?
In most cases of drug addiction, the abuse starts as a single occurrence, often out of a sense of curiosity. Soon however the user realizes that the amount and frequency they are using is growing. Avoiding extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms that only get worse as drug abuse increases, is a significant reason why addicts continue to use drugs. The center’s drug addiction rehabilitation treats physical and/or psychological dependence on drugs.
- Physical dependency develops when continual drug abuse disturbs the way neurons communicate pleasure. This leads to drug abuse being the one way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency takes longer to develop. It occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiety at the thought of not being able to use drugs to feel good or normal again. The addict will turn to the substance again to relieve the stress and anxiety.
Both physical and psychological dependency are part of drug addiction and they must be managed together as a part of a comprehensive treatment plan. Drug rehab centers have the professional staff, qualifications and passion required to help people who suffer from drug addiction. They provide:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a professional and supportive aftercare team
- lovely, reasonably priced living accommodations
The drug rehab center’s experts are capable of personalizing the recovery process for all forms of drug dependency. They take into account all of the patient’s personal circumstances. In addition, they use a wide variety of fact-based, constructive, reasonably priced treatments to satisfy their patients‘ diverse needs.
What Is Rehabilitation?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process in which a person:
- withdraws from their substance of dependency
- participates in several types of counseling and behavioral changes that help them understand issues
- examines their reasons for using
- learns how to avoid relapses and temptation
At drug addiction centers, there is a team of recovery professionals responsible for the many different facets of recovery, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle–skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental disorders and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Help Addiction Recovery Center Treats Dependency
By blending inpatient and outpatient treatment, the center is able to offer around-the-clock supervision, while also allowing the freedoms associated with re-integration into society. While residing in beautiful, comfortable residential accommodations, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Our detoxification center’s recovery experts are available at 626-602-2966 to provide you with more information.