Help Addiction Recovery Center – Call (626) 460-3934 Now!
Drug Rehab Center Pasadena Call 626 460-3934 to Get Help Now! Drug and alcohol addiction destroys lives, it makes people feel trapped by humiliation and guilt, and it tests the bounds of how much anguish one person can withstand. However, at California Drug Addiction Rehabs, there are trained clinicians who know that drug addiction can be overcome, and who will assist users so they can let go of the guilt and disgrace that fuels the destructive fires of drug dependency. It’s been medically established that alcohol and drug abuse is an illnesses that must be treated with the same medical scrutiny as an illness like heart disease. Their exceptional experts specialize in drug and alcohol treatments so that every one of their clients receives the best level of care. It is time to end the unnecessary struggling, and take the first step to getting clean by contacting Drug Rehab Center Pasadena.
What’s Substance Addiction?
In most cases of drug addiction, the abuse starts as a single occurrence, often out of a sense of curiosity. Soon however the user realizes that the amount and frequency they are using is growing. The need to avoid extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms, that only get worse as drug abuse increases, is a significant reason why addicts continue the abuse of drugs. Drug Addiction Rehabilitation treats this drug addiction, generally referred to as physical and/or psychological dependence, which can develop from the use of either legal or illegal drugs.
- Physical dependency develops when continual drug abuse disturbs the way neurons communicate pleasure. This leads to drug abuse being the one way to receive pleasure-giving brain signals.
- Psychological dependency, which will take longer to develop, occurs when the addict experiences stress and anxiety from the thought of not being able to use drugs to feel good or normal once again. The addict will turn to the substance again to relieve the stress and anxiety.
Both physical and psychological dependency are part of drug addiction and they must be managed together as a part of a comprehensive treatment plan. Drug Recovery Center Pasadena, CA has the professional staff, qualifications, and passion required to help people who suffer from drug addiction. They provide:
- group and individual counseling
- healthy physical activities
- access to the 12-step community
- a professional and supportive aftercare team
- lovely, reasonably priced living accommodations
They are capable of personalizing the recovery process for all forms of drug dependency, taking into account all of the patient’s personal circumstances. In addition, they use a wide variety of fact-based, constructive, reasonably priced treatments to satisfy their clients’ diverse needs, a high standard of which many other treatment centers fall short.
What Is Rehabilitation?
Rehab, or rehabilitation, is the complicated process in which a person:
- withdraws from their substance of dependency
- participates in several types of counseling and behavioral changes that help them understand issues
- examines their reasons for using
- learns how to avoid relapses and temptation
At Alcohol Abuse Addiction, there is a team of recovery professionals responsible for the many different facets of recovery, including:
- medical care
- lifestyle skills training
- drug and alcohol testing
- relapse prevention coaching
- orientation into self-help and support meetings
- treatment of mental disorders and emotional issues
- family education and therapy
- follow-up care
How Help Addiction Recovery Center Treats Dependency
By blending inpatient and outpatient treatment, they are able to offer round-the-clock supervision with the freedoms associated with integration into society. While residing in beautiful, comfortable residential accommodations, clients engage in:
- group and one-on-one counseling
- behavioral modeling therapy
- self-help group meetings every day
- recreational activities
- daily trips to the gym
- other social activities
Detoxification Center’s recovery experts are available at 626-460-3934 for more details concerning treatment centers, the effects of drug use, or substance abuse in general.